Re: stumbling block in DELTAGS frame

Reply to note from "J. R. Fox"  Fri, 18 Jan 2002
16:04:04 -0800

> Of the relatively small # of frames that I've become familiar
> with since I began using the jumbo U2, DELTAGS could well be
> the one I use most often. I just found something that trips it
> up. If the HTML file happens to have a control guillemet it it,
> the routine goes into an endless loop, and I have to kill Xy
> from outside.

Jordan: Not sure what you mean by "control guillemet". Is that the
same as a regular old guillemet? Does it matter if it's a right or
left guillemet? I tried inserting either (and both) in various test
files and can't replicate the endless loop. The result is OK.
Could you send over an HTML file that produces the error?

Carl

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx