RE: xywrite manual

Title: RE: xywrite manual

Funny you should mention this...I'm in the process of OCRing the Xy3 manual and I plan on turning it into PDF. You're right Jordan, it's a long and tedious job. Made even longer and more tedious by the OCR program I'm using (I suddenly can't remember it's name...annoyance has blocked it from memory). Anybody have suggestions for a good OCR app?

Brian Henderson
Print Composition Dept.
Mitchell Repair Information Co.
San Diego, CA