Re: file searching

--- Matt Gumm  wrote:

> I've had success with X1.
>  I got it mainly for work, because it was one of
> the few programs that could index the WordPerfect
> format (and the only free one), but it has a variety
> of uses. It can index Outlook mail items, which
> seems like it would be great. We don't have outlook,
> so I can't comment on how well that works.

Have you tried it on Xy files ? (I think some old
versions of ZyIndex -- a product that has probably
receded into software history by now -- might have had
explicit support for Xy.)

Since you mentioned Outlook, I wonder if it would work
for the storage from other email programs -- the
Netscape / Mozilla family in particular ?

 Jordan