Re: JOBS

Re: your jobs note a while back. I noticed in one of the August (I think)
issues of Editor and Publisher that a company called Dewar Information Systems
Corp. (DISC) was looking for people with experience with XyWrite, among other
things. It might be worth checking out. Look in the Jobs section at the back of
Editor and Publisher, under Data Processing. The company's name and address
are:

Dewar Information Systems Corp. 1010 Executive Court #300 Westmount, IL
60559-6135