Re: Faxing from Xy

Same thread, different problem

  My fax programs include Focal Point and the Win95 come with it
faxer. if i just attach a XY4 file, it won't read, If i save XY4 file
as ascii the paragraphs get all mucked up.

  Is there a way to assign one of the printers, lets say the
microsoft mail fax program, to lp3. If so where does microsoft hide
that driver, I can't search it or find it. Or do I need a version of
WinFAXPRO in order to do what you all have been talking about, which
is print directly from XY4 to the fax program?

  If the latter is the case, is winfaxpro shareware or is it one of
those go out and buy it proggies that cost a bundle. The only
solution I have found so far is to call up the file in word for
windows then fax from there. but its cumbersome as hell.

  So, any suggestions?
Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''