Re: Nota Bene

The price quoted by Michael Norman for the 6.0 upgrade is not correct, and I apologize if you
received incorrect information from my office. The good news is that the price is lower. Version
6.0 is not yet available, but when it is available the prices will be:

Upgrade from Scholar's Workstation version 5.x to version 6.0: $99
Upgrade from Lingua Workstation version 5.x to version 6.0: $129
(If you have LinguaPlus, call for more details.)

If you have not yet purchased Nota Bene for Windows, we now have a special for XyWrite users. The
following prices are in effect until the end of October. If you order now, you will receive version
5.5 now, and a free upgrade to version 6.0 when it is available.

Scholar's Workstation: $199
Lingua Workstation: $299

Both workstations include the Nota Bene word processor, Orbis (multifile text retrieval program
designed for managing free-form notes, papers and information), Ibidem (bibliographic database
program) and IbidPlus (a general database program that uses the funcitionality of Ibidem). Lingua
Workstation adds support for Hebrew, Greek, Cyrillic and the International Phoenetic Alphabet and
other special characters.

If you have Scholar's Workstation and would like to have Lingua Workstation, this is a great time to
upgrade. Until the end of this month, you can upgrade to Lingua Workstation for $100 and get a free
upgrade to Lingua version 6.0 when it is available.

If you have an older version of Nota Bene for Windows (Scholar's Workstation or Lingua Workstation),
you can still download a free upgrade to the the current version 5.5, update 3c from our web site or
purchase an upgrade on CD for the nominal charge of $15 (including postage).

Some of you purchased the Nota Bene word processor during a brief period when we sold it as a
separate product apart from Scholar's Workstation. If you would like to upgrade to Scholar's
Workstation now (before the end of October) the price is $100 ($200 if you want Lingua Workstation)
and we will include a free upgrade to 6.0 when it is available.

Anne Putnam
aputnam@xxxxxxxx
www.notabene.com
1-800-462-6733