Re: Netscape, XyWrite, and the Media

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:37:29 -0600, Walter Jowers wrote:

>But let's just assume somebody chooses to buy a computer, and that person
>doesn't want the OS installed: I say he needs to stop whining and crying and
>learn to find the DOS prompt and type format c: If he's unwilling or unable
>to do that, he needs to get used to the idea of paying for support.

And I say I'll never get used to the idea of paying for a lousy
piece-of-junk OS that I don't wish to use.

And I'll also say this listserv is about XYWRITE and can we PLEASE
cease the OT crap? So I don't have to put up with drivel like this
filling up my mailbox:

>For even a semi-serious computer user, it's worth a couple of hundred bucks
>to start off with a clean hard drive.

--Ray Tennenbaum
http://www.ray-field.com