Re: Having Lex Both Ways

Andrew, I'm running into snags too -- though not what you describe. Sometimes
it works fine, other times it blows the whole session away. I think that the
frame needs more attunement. Yes, you can make a mental note. And on the
basis of the mental note, I draw two conclusions. In general -- not always,
but in general -- the old Microlytics is better, more fruitful. But in
comparison to my handy Roget's International (legendary 1946 edition with the
Dewey numeric organization), they both stand in an unholy odor. So I've been
trying to get my copy of Microsoft's 1991 Bookshelf CD-ROM up and running,
without so far any success (more Microsoft "gotchas" with MSCDEX.EXE and the
latest mouse driver -- published naturally by Microsoft -- and this and that, I
just HATE that company)... Anyway... you want help from ME? I want help from
you! I want a comprehensive CD-ROM dictionary and thesaurus that just jump in
over XyWrite and plug in the right word.