Re: Who Owns Source Code When a Company Folds?

Curiouser and curiouser.

Checking out LawOnTheWeb there is what appears to be a copyright line to
TTG, which earlier correspondence says has gone into bankruptcy. Click on
the link and you get the domain name is for sale.

Says a lot for the quality of law practiced here.

More seriously do we know for certain that KF owns the rights to XyWrite
and not TTG? What can you do over there? Is there such a thing as a trustee
in bankruptcy you can contact?

I bought the intellectual rights to the software which I use for
http://123voyage.com from the French equivalent. He did not understand
about such things at that time so it cost me about $20 ....

Paul Williams