Re: Linux (was RE: Bill Gates car)

>Is there a Linux list? If so, could you give us the url? Thanks.

There isn't a list for Linux in general, but there is a list for the
Debian distribution. Warning: traffic is high (approx. 80-100 messages
daily -- I sort my Debian in-box by subject, and then only read the
subjects that sound interesting). People bring their problems to the
list, and usually have an answer within a few hours or a day (like this
list, really, but much more intense). There are also on-going discussions
of how to do this or that, how to start a Debian business, and so forth.
(It's not *all* technical.)

To subscribe to the Debian list, send a mail to
"debian-user-request@xxxxxxxx" with "subscribe" in the message
body. The Debian project itself is at www.debian.org.

Hope that helps. Back to XyWrite!

Shawn