From: Philip White
To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 1:58 AM
Subject: RE: Xy4 & NB

Flash,

To Print from ANYTHING into PDF format, PDFCreator is the best I’ve seen. I’ve been using it for years and can’t find a better or cheaper one.

The basic version is free, and has the functionality to do everything ever needed in PDF output. Beyond the free version, there's a low priced-paid version with a bunch of modular add-ons that permit editing the PDFs.

This is the download link for PDFCreator: http://www.pdfforge.org/PDFCREATOR/DOWNLOAD

MS Word can be used in a fully hands-on manner, although I prefer using my mouse for moving the cursor. It has many editing modes, including an outline mode and an editable WYSIWYG. It can also save the files in a considerable number of formats straight out of the box.

MS Word, coupled with OneNote for versatile reference storage is a formidable combination.

While it is not XyWrite, it is a powerful word processor. If you haven’t done so recently, you can download a free trial at the Microsoft.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10