Re: replacing foreign characters

Hello:
 I have a small program (XPL) that I se on a key in my XW.KBD. Among other
things, it converts the E-Mail/Internet forms of the special characters to the
XW characters. The following is the portion that converts:

ci /+/ /;*;
ci /%20/ /;*;
ci /%21/!/;*;
ci /%22/"/;*;
ci /%23/#/;*;
ci /%24/$/;*;
ci /%25/%/;*;
ci /%26/&/;*;
ci /%27/'/;*;
ci /%28/(/;*;
ci /%29/)/;*;
ci /%2a/*/;*;
ci /%2b/+/;*;
ci /%2c/,/;*;
ci /%2d/-/;*;
ci /%2e/./;*;
ci .%2f./.;*;
;*; ascii hex 30 through 39 are numerics
ci /%3a/:/;*;
ci /%3b/;/;*;
ci /%3c//;*;
ci /%3f/?/;*;
ci /%40/@/;*;
;*; ascii hex 41 through 5A are letters A through Z
ci /%5B/[/;*;
ci /%5C/\/;*;
ci /%5D/]/;*;
ci /%5E/^/;*;Circumflex
ci /%5F/_/;*;Underscore
;*; Ascii hex 61 through 7A are letters a through z
;*; ascii hex 7f is a small house

Good Luck
Dick Giering