Re: Announcing vDosXy installers

Sorry -- you can see what a poor proofreader I am, on the screen (a good reason to print!).

What I meant to say was, if *anyone* wants the instructions.  "Everyone" is a bit grand, for the matter.

From: John Paines
To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: Announcing vDosXy installers

I revise and print, endlessly, so for me a direct route to the printer is essential.  Even the 5-6 second delay involved with the use of HP LJ drivers in vDos is too much; I use Winprint most of the time, since it's instantaneous.

But if everyone want them, I can provide the instructions here, or attach the files, if the list can distribute attachments....