Re: Printer Garbage

> Harmon, that's not quite correct....

> Regards,
> Bill

I think Bill is right. I have an early version of Win95 on CD-ROM, dated
7/11/95, and when I installed it -- for reasons unknown even to me, the
very last vestige of DOS on any of my machines -- Win95 was careful to
warn, in several places, of the consequences to OS/2 if installation
proceeded. Win95 also described how to restore OS/2 after installation,
which simply means running FDISK and re-setting the OS/2 partition
bootable. It wasn't a destructive installation, unless you consciously
formatted your disk. IMO, the much-repeated allegation that Win95 wipes out
OS/2 is not true.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx