Re: html.spl and programming.spl

At 10:01 AM 12/28/00 -0500, R Tennenbaum wrote:

>I guess my memory is shot, Nathan, but I thought you had a printer file
>through which native Xywrite formatting triangles convert into HTML tags?
>It seems to me this would be the ideal way to do it, especially if other
>facilities were added (such as removing the EOF)...

Yes, I thought I had heard something like that too. Or how about at least
some simple search/replace macro. Considering how similar XY is to html,
should that not take care of a lot of the conversion?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)