Re: screen fonts

Patricia,
With a 17-inch monitor I would like XyWrite running in full screen mode. If you prefer a Windows window, Uwe Sieber's fonts are great. First test the freeware ones and, if necessary, use the licensed ones. The installation program puts them in the Windows Fonts folder. If you use the zip file, extract the fonts in the \Windows\Fonts directory. Then you'll see new possible choices in your bitmap fonts for a Windows window (you need to modify the PIF settings).
I can't understand why you are unable to get graphic mode. In my 21"
monitor I have XyWrite graphic mode available either from full screen or
windowed mode (I am using the Sieber's fonts).
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao