Re: xywrite 3plus vs. xywrite 4

In article <95061112000624773@xxxxxxxx>, you wrote:

| I have a question for all you Xywrite users out there. I've been using
| XY 3plus for about 9 years now. They are no longer supporting the newer
| printers for this version. However, support for XY 4 is still there.
| So, what is the difference between 3plus and 4? How similar are they?
| Would it be worth my while to upgrade, or should I just move on to
| Wordperfect, which I use at work. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Xy4 is similar but much better in many ways than Xy3. You'll be
more productive. Features that I find useful are multiple
undeletes, a command line stack, and the log session function
(which saves all open windows to be restored later).

If you like, you can set up the Xy4 keyboard to be Xy3-like. I
chose to go with the CUI-like keyboard for greater compatibility
with other programs.

I don't think you'll regret making the migration.

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx