Making the Transition

While I was putting together some notes for a couple of people who
wanted to try Xy4, it occurred to me that the little booklet, Making
the Transition, that came with Xy4 would be at least some help to
people "making the transition" (until Bry finishes the CRG). So I've
scanned and OCR'd the first part. Would anyone be willing to proofread
it? I'm too close to it (NO ONE can proofread anything he or she has
typed or OCR'd). And is there anyone who uses Signature, but not Xy4,
and might be interested in upgrading? Because I didn't bother with the
last part, the Appendix documenting the changes between Signature and
Xy4, thinking there would not be much call for it. But if I'm wrong I
can add that.
It's in Xy4, with UseStyles formatting, so one can easily alter type
size, say, to one's own comfort and preference.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx