Re: Logon

Otis Port  wrote:

> I deleted the login line from
> startup.int -- and then commented out "Location of log files" in
> settings.dfl (put a semicolon in front of ;DF NL=C:\DOS\XY4\).
[snip]
>  Maybe commenting out the "Location of log files" line is the
> secret for those having difficulties?

Prompted by this comment, I just had a look in my SETTINGS file
(which I haven't touched in quite a while), and "Location of log files"
is *not* commented out (it points to my Xy directory). But I still
have no problems, as I said in my earlier message. Just FWIW.

Wolfgang Bechstein
wolfie@xxxxxxxx