Re: XYWrite Discussion Archives

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"
 on Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:36:42 -0500

Carl wrote:
"It's a fairly trivial exercise to write a routine
to do BATch downloads."

Not entirely trivial, but fairly so. The padded zeroes within
filenames are a bit of a problem, but not insurmountable.
CCAT Univ Pennsylvania won't let me post the BATfile here, OR
attach it, but I've manually added it to the XySearch copy, so
go here to download it:

http://xywrite.org/msg02240.htm

If your version of cURL is called "curlnossl.exe" and not
"curl.exe", then CHANGE all instances of "curl" to
"curlnossl". Also, if you're on 9x, use KMD.EXE to run the
batch file (kmd /c GetArchv.bat ...)

Run GetArchv.BAT without arguments for Instructions...

The Code:

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx