Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

M.C. wrote:
2. This is a minor inconvenience. When I am working for a while there is always a piece of text selected in a different (not visible) part of the current file. Then when I attempt to select a different piece via the DEF U2 routine (assigned to F3 in my keyboard file) or via shift+cursor proceeding, the selection is extended up to the current position of the cursor instead of starting a new one from scratch. It's by design and it's good but, in my case, it's bad. Any suggestion? I have searched in past messages and in the U2 INF file without success.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao

Wait a minute! Maybe there is a solution via the DF U2 routine...
Manuel Castelao