Re: XyBasic

Harry Binswanger wrote on Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:02:09 -0800

>... XyBasic.txt (the documentation) and XyComp.exe (the
>translator).

>... but as I recall, the only real difference (between XY3
>and XY4 versions) from a XyBasic standpoint is that Xy 4
>allows:

>    (where <> are guillemets)

>for saving a string to 01 whereas III+ wanted something
>like --I don't recall the exact old syntax.

That's something I've never known about -- I didn't know that  was a
problem in any XY3. I'd like to know about that. Can anyone give me more
more information on that?

>I hope you'll put it through its paces.

Whatever. I did compile a couple of small cases to figure out if and how
you would handle them. Would you like a bug report? An evaluation?
Comments in general?

Wally Bass