Copies of XyWrite looking for good home

Hello all,

I have a copy of XyWrite 4 for DOS, and the copy of XyWrite 3 that it was
upgraded from, sitting in my basement gathering dust. I hate to throw them
away, so I'm making them available *free* to a good home. Since they're the
same license, one person needs to take both versions. I'll send them
C.O.D., so the recipient will need to pay the shipping cost, but otherwise
they're free.

Please email me privately if you're interested so we don't clutter up the
mail list.

Jim Kauffman