Re: Programming question Variable DT

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  on Thu, 04
Aug 2005 12:53:05 -0400

> I still get an error message if I try to
> reference $DT=0, so I'm still doing something wrong.

That's because DisplayType DT=0 (eXPanded mode, func XP) is reported as 0
(zero), but issued (commanded) as 100. For *all* other DisplayTypes, the
reported value and the commanded value are identical. Thus, for example, if
you want to open a document in Draft mode (DT=1), you command "CA/1 FILENAME";
but if you want to, say, start a NEw document in eXPanded mode, you command
"NE/100" (or CA/100 or whatever).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx