Re: Save (backup)

--- Michael Norman  wrote:
> I agree. All I was trying to do was determine if CD-RW was a reliable
> way to save/backup on the road, or whether to elect a memory

I have a Thinkpad. It came with a memory stick (key, they call it). I
love it, use it for backups weekly (and would on the road, instead of
lugging the floppy drive). It is light, takes up no space. I copy files
with the mouse in windows. Very easy. No thinking.

I use the USB floppy every page as I'm working by saving both to c: and
a: drive. This is an old habit--makes me feel more secure. (I once had
to redo three days worth of work when a hard drive went bad).

Lisa

=====
Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com