Re: Printer help (again)

At 13:29 Uhr -0500 04.03.2002, Leslie Savan wrote:
   3) Does anyone know of an old printer I can buy that works well
>and will definitely work with XYwrite III+? If there's no other way to
>do this, I could hook up my old desktop (with Win95) to an old printer,

Don´t know about old printers but my HP Deskjet 890C works just fine with
XY3, without any further ado.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo (rrr @ twics.com)
-- "The power of accurate observation is commonly called
-- cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw