Re: plagiarism (still off-topic)

Jordan Fox notes (in re things Freudian):

    >    I think there is a great deal of empirical
    >   support for this construct, however you categorize it.
    >   Also for the notion of a "collective unconscious" that
    >   accounts for many strikingly parallel legends & myths that

    >   have arisen over time in widely disparate cultures,
    >   including many that never had any contact with each other.

Quite so. I have read that many cultures have myths that speak of a
great flood, and that some people attribute this to the idea that there
was flooding in the Middle East at the end of the last ice age.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)