Bug report [LIST.PM]

The recent discussion here about Vernon Buerg's LIST utility
prompted me to take a second look at my XyWrite command-line shell
for that program. It's called LIST.PM, and it's available at the
XyWWWeb site.

Good thing I looked. I found a bug and, believe me, it's a doozy.
In the usage where a filename is supplied on the command line, e.g.,

 LIST C:\XY\EDITOR.EXE

LIST.PM erased the file after viewing! The bug bit me when I issued
a command like the one above, and then found that I couldn't load
XyWrite any more! I think you'll agree that this is a problem.

I hasten to emphasize that the problem originates with my XPL
routine and has nothing at all to do with Vernon Buerg's excellent
utility. Also, the bug does NOT affect the simple LIST
usage, which LISTs the contents of the current XyWrite screen.

All users of LIST.PM should immediately download the fix at
http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/LISTPM.ZIP, or visit XyWWWeb at
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ and follow the link to the "recent
revision" section.

Abject apologies for the error.