From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: Winprint

Jordan and John,

Did you get all this to work to your satisfaction? I have not tested
this, and normally do not print from Xy, so I am just asking out of
curiosity.

There are other utilities that could be of use for this kind of setup,
like this freeware program: http://lerup.com/printfile/
Read more about it at:
http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/usbprint.html#printfilemethod

Then there is this pcl program: