Re: Change Invisible problems with BX

Carl wrote:
Glad to see you're getting use out of ITER, Harry.

Yes, it's a wonderful tool for those of us with long programs to speed up.
BTW, I used ITER to test speed with and without display off (XD). I looked at the U2 code for ITER and it doesn't appear to change the state of XD/DO that is set manually (by my entering FUNC XD on the command line before invoking ITER). Is that correct?
Surprisingly, I didn't find any significant speed difference between XD and
DO in running programs that switched the active window using GOFILE or
which moved the cursor back and forth using either CL CR or NP PP.
Here's the fix: Transfer the cursor from the text area to the CMline
after DeFining the list and before SORTing. In other words, insert a
func GH immediately before BX sortQ2 .
Yes, that works here, too. How on earth did you come up with that? If I
knew your thinking, I could I apply that the next time I have some BX
trouble (if ever).

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx