From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of M.W. Poirier
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 11:05 PM
To: XyWrite List
Subject: Re: Strange files...

 Carl:

 What you say below is strange. While I've not had
 much experience with the two new lines Robert and
 you have suggested--I think I experimented with the
 programme four or five times since adding these lines
 to the STARTUP.INT file--in all of the cases where
 there was at least one file of the type XPTYZMQ.TMP
 in the c:\xy4\btfonts directory, that file has been
 deleted when I exit the programme. In fact, I veri-
 fied this twice by looking at the BTFONTS directory
 from within the programme and I saw the file, and then
 I went to the same directory from within DOS, the file was
 gone, but not EMAIL.TMP. And I certainly did not issue
 a delete *.TMP command from within DOS prior to looking.
 Hmmm? You say, if I understand you, that this cannot
 be happening? Is that right? Well, it seems to be
 happening with me. I just tried it again, and that is
 what is happening, but not to EMAIL.TMP, which is in
 the same directory.

 Maben

----