RE: VirtualBox: Can't start VM

Reply to note from Carl Distefano  Sun, 27 Jul 2014
19:08:18 -0400

> full-screen Xy, NO keyboard lag, my old DOS screen colors
> (cream-colored on a dark blue background, full U2
> functionality) -- the lot! I can't get over it.

Here's a better pic of full-screen Xy:

http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xfer/xy-full2.jpg

I'm still agog and haven't yet a-Googled to find out how this is
possible. I can only surmise that there are video drivers embedded
somewhere (VBox? my copy of Win7-32?) that enable it. Full-screen Xy
and my customized colors are SO important to me, and I was resigned
to losing them in the brave new 64-bit world. I feel like I've hit
the lottery. Also, the fact that this is now all very zippy; I know
I'm typing in a graphical representation of full-screen DOS, but it
doesn't feel that way. Amazing.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx