Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

If Robert Holmgren is willing even to whisper "XyWrite 2005," let alone air
the comparison on this list, I'm keenly interested. I'm willing to pay for
such a product, though perhaps not to the same altitude as Harry. A renewed
discount to XyWrite users would be a fine gesture, but NB may not feel that
it has enough to gain from such an arrangement, especially if there weren't
a lot of takers last time. By the way, is it a fact that $249 already
represents a special pricing, or is that a speculation?

Let's not collectively demand that this product look exactly like Xy4 on the
screen! Graphic view in Xy4 was always a broken toy. What matters (at
least to me) is that it has the same underlying functions and flexibility.

Carlo Caballero
CarloC@xxxxxxxx