Re: Basic Xywrite instructions on line?

Dear fellow xywrite fans: I'm giving my old computer with Xywrite III plus to
a friend. Where can I find on-line (or in a bookstore) some basic how-to
instructions about how to use Xywrite for basic functions like moving text,
underlining. deleting, copying files...etc...all stuff I know how to do, but
my friend doesn't and I want to be able to provide some back-up instructional
material to her beyond the brief tutorial I'll provide. thanks, Art Levine.