Re: TGRP web page

" On 17 Aug 97 at 11:38, N. Sivin wrote:
"
" > TG has a web page, since they have something
" > to advertise, although I note that it has recently disappeared, and even
" > TG's email address no longer works. I have written KF about this, and
" > perhaps eventually they will reappear.
" *****
" http://www/tgrp.com is working today, though their frames implementation
" is screwed up pretty badly (if you click around it much, you end up with
" multiple open windows) and the yellow on the home page is virtually
" unreadable ....
"
" --Chuck Creesy " Princeton University Press " creesy@xxxxxxxx
	www.tgrp.com is even more unreadable for those with
	text-only viewers such as lynx et al.
	While they are about fixing the pages they could
	make some text only links or use the Altcodes that
	can be read by graphic or text viewers.

					D.Say
					say@xxxxxxxx