This Week's ?S

Thanks.

I'm probably going to have a few dozen more questions before I get something
approaching the level of customization in XY-4 that I've taken for granted for
many years with v. 3.5X.

Next Up: 1) The default cursor speed (repeat rate ?) in XY-4 seems to be
  about 5 times as fast as was the case in 3.5X -- at least on my
  computer. What value do I use to get it back more in line with
  the 3.5X default?

2) I have a number of trusty old routines tailored for printing
  various things on my HP-LJ II. Most include PT Table instructions,
  some also have hard-coded HP-PCL. (See ENVRETX1.PGM, part of
  JFOX-PM.ZIP, which I am uploading to you.) I think I would like to
  go on using these with XY-4, because I have many customized Soft
  Fonts, and there are a number of things -- despite XY-4's enhanced
  printing features -- that you still don't offer. For example,
  I don't see anything in your envelope printing setup (out-of-the-
  box, at least) that would allow me to plug in the Landscape Face
  and TypeSize of my choice . . . much less *also* print my Return
  Address *in one pass*, in a different Typeface and size, which
  is precisely what ENVRETX does. (Albeit, the coding had to
  make use of some PCL finagling, since that seemed to be the only
  way to get a PM that worked, under the idiosyncracies of 3.5x.)
  Anyway, PT Tables are no more, so what modifications would I
  have to make in order to still use this kinda routine in v. 4.0 ?