Re: Tame related.

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Fri, 14 Jul
2006 16:28:32 -0400

> Good question; forced me to look at my memory specs, and lack of
> knowledge on this. In Xy I invoked a mem/c and got the following...

Wrong method. In XyWrite, you shell to DOS (command DOS/NV), then in *DOS*
you command
 MEM/C |MORE
MEM with the /C[LASSIFY] argument is a DOS command (MEM by itself is a legal
XyWrite immediate command also, displaying results dictated by C-frame "0m" in
DLG). If EMS is enabled, MEM/C will say so. If not, not. No point in passing
Editor an "/e####" switch if EMS isn't available.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx