Ascii 255, 64k limit, Off the record

 >From Morris.

  In a Xy3 program, BC se /R0 NO BD BD/ XC enables one to search for Acii
255 and so locate an embedded function. Is there a way to do so in Xy4?

  Is there a way to ovecome the 64k limit when loading a pers.spl file in
Xy4?

  Now off the record. Tim Baer writes that at his age his memory is
becoming like a sieve.

 For the past 50 years I have used yoga plus a more raw diet to keep the
body and mind working at a more optimum level. A diet consisting of mostly
raw food will keep our insides clean, and 15 minutes of yoga stretching in
the morning, finished by a ten minutes headstand has a refreshing effect on
the entire system. The best results from this regime is to see that the
bowels work and one must drink about five glasses of water 30 minutes before
commencing the exercises and headstand.

  This enables one to to think more innovatively when writing XPL programs
and for all mental pursuits where one needs a glimmer of inspiration to
solve a seemingly unsurmountable problem. The combination of the ancient
science of Yoga plus natural foods is undoubtedly life's greatest teaching,
simple as it is.

  By the way Harry I downloaded your Bounce.pgm but cannot control the
speed of the bounce or the way it bounces. Is there any way to do so?