RE: DOS box creepers and Tame (taskbar icons)

OK Martin, here's the only way I've found yet to get unique icons to appear on the taskbar for DOS programs (at least
with NT-based machines):

Instead of running a program from a shortcut to the exe, change the icon for a shortcut to the DOS
program (cmd.exe) and
use a batch file to fire off the app you want to run. I don't know why a shortcut to cmd.exe will
allow a special incon
to show-up on the taskbar, but shortcuts to other .exe files won't.

Anyway, I have several DOS links with different icons for the same reason you want them. It works.

Brian Henderson
xywrite@xxxxxxxx
http://www.XyWrite.com