Netscape

A day or two back (but I didn't save the message) someone posted a
suggestion about using Netscape as an e-mail program; the comments about it
made it sound suitable for my needs. I presume the allusion was to Netscape
Navigator?

After all the publicity surrounding Microsoft and the Justice Department,
this is going to sound pretty dim -- like asking "Where can I buy aspirin?"
-- but can anyone advise me on how to obtain the program?

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel