Re: Keyboard In XyWin

Leslie, as I recently mentioned to a few others here, we do not have this topic
on our development schedule. And we may not for some time, as I was informed.
Albeit, there are a handful of keys (combinations) which we do not currently
have full control over, it is exactly that... a handful. You are still
provided the ability to heavily customize your keyboard, although there are
some oustanding problems with multiple commands on keys which we are looking
at.

In any event, I have written a request for this topic to be addressed. I would
like to see the ability to either set complete control to XyWrite or comply
with the Windows keys.

SysOp