Re: word EOF

Thanks Rene for your answer about removing end of file characters from Word
documents.
Does this remove the character? If so, I can't use it. What I'm lookin for is
a way to get XyWrite to ignore it as an end of file char. I want to view Word
files but not corrupt them since they still need to be able to be used by
others in the Word environment.

Elliott