Re: commercial xyW2html converters

:	 Rather than me having to think , why not send me a good complex
:	 (diabolically so if you like) xy4 document (or any other kind), I'll use
:	 Wordport to convert to HTML and send it to you.
:
:	 If its not too long uuencode it and attach it to email addressed to
:	 aneedell@xxxxxxxx

Allan: Will do. While constructing my own xyW2html I've been testing it
with files downloaded from various sites (my own version of not having
to think), and I'll send you one that I've xyW-re/precoded for my system
to see how close Wordport conversion comes to the original. I'm thinking
of one from a small provincial newspaper site that looks deceptively simple
on a lynx screen, just a short news piece, but actually is rather
complicated in that it uses both table and form coding, albeit not
nested. If anyone else is interested, I'll report back. 	--a