Accent

>> Msg#: 9207 *XyQuest EXCHANGE*
>> 11-05-93 14:12:51 From: SysOp
>> To: MICHEL SLIVITZKY
>> Subj: Re: ACCENT SysOp,

Reply to message 9207 (accent); my message 9196.

Once again (the 11th time in 5 days), right after reading this message a
CARRIER DROP not only erased your message but the enclosed file; can you repost
it again. Am starting a new thread.

 >> Unfortunately, there is a bug outstanding with the current version of the
 >> program. development is currently looking at this problem. You can use the
 >> S1-S7 functions with this table, however the XX functions cause a system
 >> lockup. If you wish, copy the file and extract the XX functions out.

I have no problems with the S1-S7 functions (except some annoying beeps I
cannot remove) which I use regularly. I want to use th XX functions which do
crash my system and produce weird results and I thought I was doing something
wrong.

 ---- Michel Slivitzky

P.S. I spend each day a minimum of anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes in
communication, with 15-20 minutes as long distance. The 11 CARRIER DROP I had
since November 1 (in total of 360 minutes connect), were ALL on YOUR line.