Hello from Kansas City

   Just wanted to add my "hello" from Kansas City. We have been actively
   reading the XyWrite mailing list for some time, but this is our first
   outgoing message. I see that the list server appears to be working
   better, so this will be helpful!

   We are a small publisher, located in the Board of Trade building in
   Kansas City, Missouri, specializing in trade publications related to
   the milling, baking, and snack foods industries. We are quite actively
   using XyWrite III+ in DOS form in the preparation of our weekly and
   monthly magazines and have been for several years now -- following our
   switch from an Atex typesetting system.

   Soon our Windows users will begin experimenting with Lotus Ami Pro
   3.01 (we are a heavy Lotus-oriented shop so this is only natural). I'm
   curious if anyone on the list knows of a commercially-available
   "filter" to bring XyWrite documents into AmiPro -- short of using a
   conversion program such as Word for Word? (I'd prefer that it be a
   one-step process, rather than two).

   Thanks for any help you can provide.

   Best regards,

   Buck Sommerkamp