Re: vDosXy Installer

Hi all,

Sorry, this was a message intended only for Carl. I added security to
the folder. If there are those that would like to participate in this
development, contact me for a password.

Jordan,

>Does the installer deal with setup for printing at all ?

Any ideas about setting up printers would be welcome. Maybe off-list not
to burden others with ongoing development.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

I wrote:

Carl, I have done some work on the installer (at the moment I am only addressing version 1.00). Source files at: http://www.lexitec.fi/download/vDos/ Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/