RE: Scanning Xy3 manuals

-----Original Message----- From: Lisa Kleinholz

--- On Mon, 7/20/09, Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx
 wrote:

>> Besides, I think my version of the Xy3 manual looks much
>> better:
>> http://www.xywrite.com/man/xy3_manual_ak-02.pdf

>Your pdf looks really good to me. Although I have XY3 & XY4 manuals, it
is nice to be able to consult online when my computer & I >are on the
road.

And I think therein lies the rub when it comes to creating a new format
for a familiar manual. If you're using both, a newer format might slow
you down a bit.

Thanks for the compliment. The bad news is, though, that I no longer
have the composition software that produced that sample (and the Xy4
manual). And I'm still at the rookie stage with the new program I'm
using.

-BH