Re: ARRGH

Kathy, another Kathy here in Philly who uses XyWrite!!! I've been lighting
candles and burning incense and other assorted California-type things in hopes
that someone in Philly would/could/or wanted to use XyWrite and start a group.
Will try to log on to the Computer Society BBS if it's possible. I use XyWrite
as my Linus blanket in arranging, editing, etc., a medical dictionary and would
love to interface (ain't I trendy?) with others. I learn best through
discussion and example and had a very bad intro to XyWrite through a class.