Re: SaveStyle problem

** Reply to message from "rdz.gsp@xxxxxxxx"
 on Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:31:58 +0200

> With the two arguments you can define width and height of a font
> seperately - if your printer can realize it. The XY Postscript
> printer drivers make use of this feature.

Yes. Speedos also accept different height,width specs, e.g.
printing PCL to a LaserJet. The effect can be quite dramatic.
In fact, I imagine that almost any modern PCL or PS printer can
do it, if they have small horizontal/vertical microspacing units.

Nice to hear your voice again, Raimund. What has it been, about
eight years since your last message to this list? Welcome back.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx