Re: Patricia's template (Was: Re: Xywrite Revealed)

Robert,
The presence of PB82 in A4 Patricia's template was a "translation" for the PB80 I found in the original. You're right: no need to use that.

I may continue to refine this PRN over the next day or two. Some of the
graphics coordinates may be off by a digit or three. I.e. the A4 Portrait "y"
coordinate should, I think, be 3466 instead of 3460 (Manuel? see what you
think. "3460" appears in two places). Et cetera.
As you know, I use POST1252. I am in a hurry now but I'll test your new
POSTGHST this afternoon (local time) under standard XyWrite. Be patient.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao